Social Care Alba is a dynamic care provider in Scotland. Bringing together the most experienced and skilled individuals in care with one single objective “Be the best at what we do”. With such a vast knowledge upon which to draw, you know you are in safe hands.
What makes us different
- Our senior staff are amongst the most experienced in the sector.
- Our support staff are all qualified
- We provide on-going training and support to all staff
- We encourage you to participate in all aspects of your support package
- Our packages are tailored to your needs, not you to us.
- We promote re-ablement and independence
Based out of our head office in Motherwell, we provide a Care at Home and Housing Support Service across Scotland.
We will meet your needs by building a team around you. We will encourage and support you to do as much as you can, doing tasks with you rather than for you.
For some people, it could be supporting them with personal care or making meals, while for others it could be helping them to get out of the house and taking part in social activities, or helping them with rehabilitation programmes. (e.g. physiotherapy, occupational therapy).
Our aim is to:
- prevent hospital admissions
- speed up discharges from hospitals
- reduce the need for home care
- help people to be as independent as possible and regain daily living skills
- help people living in a residential or nursing home who would like to return to live in their own home.
No two people are the same nor have the same needs. So when it comes to our staff, they need to have the skills, knowledge and experience to meet your needs.
Unlike other providers we are committed to only employ people with a recognised care qualification. That way you can be reassured that they have the knowledge required to assist you.
To make sure our staff continue to be the best at what they do, we provide on-going training, support and supervision.